BELIEFS & VALUES :
Our purpose: We are here to help you win.
1. A Culture of Honor – To God, our neighbor, and our self.
2. A Generous Culture – We are blessed to be a blessing.
3. A Culture of Character – Transparent and honest with discretion.
4. An Engaged Culture – The kingdom of God is worth our time and attention.
5. A Culture of Excellence – We prepare, execute, and finish well.
6. A Relevant Culture – in our speech, dress, and actions
1. THE SCRIPTURES – The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the product of the Holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
2. THE GODHEAD – Our God is one, but manifested in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, being co-equal.
3. MAN, HIS FALL, AND SALVATION – Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. Salvation is God’s free gift to every man and is received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
4. WATER BAPTISM – Baptism in water by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
5. BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST – The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers. This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance.
6. DIVINE HEALING – Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is received by the Power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands.
CORE VALUES :
1. The word of God is the ultimate authority and all we do must be biblically based through the leading of the Holy Spirit.
2. The message does not change, but the method in which it is delivered must stay culturally applicable.
3. We honor the God given vision in our hearts, speech and actions.We are an organization of principles.
4. We don’t feed people fish for a day of gratification but we teach them to fish to ensure a life of success.
5. Excellence is the theme in all we do.We take steps not leaps in reaching our goals.
6. The truth is paramount regardless of the costs. Technology will be integrated into the church to help streamline and advance the process of the ministry. If it is the “will of God” then we shall submit to “his will” and follow his lead.